This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Moved close to George

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:45 am

Well Do
You get alot of water that way during heavy rains, We usually go right past you house , when the water shuts down 19, If I don't see you before , well see you on the 13th, (at George's)
Welcome and Have a Merry Christmas!
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

jakeesspoo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44847

Postby jakeesspoo » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:43 pm

George, I sure would like to come being Im not far down the road. I also have some questions about my cubs. I have one with cultivators on it now but I have a snowplow for it. I want to put the blade on but really not sure how. Maybe this week I can pull the cultivators off and someone there could guide me through putting the blade on. Im sure this all depends on the weather. I wouldnt think of bringing the trailer if its nasty wet out you have a nice lawn :) My neighbors dairy cows got out last saturday night and spent the night rutting up my yard. Oh well,sh** happens, literally, as I found while walking around the yard :D :D

jakeesspoo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44847

Postby jakeesspoo » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 pm

Also George If you need anything dont hesitate to ask...Im pretty close and should be able to come up with anything you may need, although I'm sure you have it covered... :)

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:57 pm

Plumbroke wrote:I moved into
641 County Road 153
head south on 19 and when you hit the 1st 90 degree turn going left turn right I am the first house on the left

feel free to stop in, I am a drop in type guy.

George - I will be there on the 13th what should I bring?

Mike,

I used to know that area very well! Many years ago I rode the school bus by there. The Hetrick sisters lives in the first house but I think it's gone now. If that guy still flies that Cessna 172 from the bottom land across the road from you he could fly exactly 3 miles due south and be over the farm where I was raised... but I left home in 1952.

Drop in is good.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce