This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Another cap give away!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:56 pm

John. I just gotta win one’a those *-?-!* Cub Owner hats in this here contest. Cause I’s getting really old. I have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to go to the outhouse. Its winter and getting really cold when I makes my mad dash, (more like a mad shuffle), from the house to the outhouse wearing nothing but my red flannel underwear with the sewed on bunny feet. Yes John. I appeal to the kindness of your generous, loving, and god fearing heart. Please, I need one of those pretty red *-?-!* Cub Owner caps to keep my head warm during prolonged visits to the outhouse. And, one of those pretty red *-?-!* Cub Owner caps would color coordinate nicely with my red flannel trap doored underwear.

John. I also have one of your caps. However, If I am fortunate enough to win another, I will give it to my wife to wear to family reunions.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

(CUB HUT)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47401

Postby (CUB HUT) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:06 pm

JOHN *-?-!*

You can save the membership a lot of money buying sun glasses at one of the upcoming CUBFEST

THE OLDER I GET ---THE BETTER I WAS

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in English....THANK A VET !!!

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:19 pm

(CUB HUT) wrote:JOHN *-?-!*

You can save the membership a lot of money buying sun glasses at one of the upcoming CUBFEST

Shameless :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8)

brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter

Postby brichter » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:25 pm

I would just like to have one of the famous Puckett hats to hang with my CubFest and Cubarama hats on the rack just for that. I pick one out for special occasions.
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:44 pm

I forgot to post the deadline is Dec. 10 at midnight.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

rustynuts
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rustynuts » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 pm

John I tried pitty to win an Arizona Christmas Hat, and beings I didn't win no Arizona Christmas Hat thats just one reason I should win such a wonderful hat as the *.?-!.* cub owner one. The other reason is my wife is gonna make me sell that little red tractor because I don't have a proper outfit such as a red hat like the *.?-!.* cub owner one. I have the red sweatshirt already just need a hat to cover the bald head and complete the Farmall ensomble. And I have a Christmas gift give a way coming up too is the last reason!!!! Ah HA that got your attention!!! :lol:
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

Ralph
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 41005
Tractors Owned: Near 200 cubs through the years

Postby Ralph » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:05 pm

I done Got Me One of them Thar Hats Too :wink:
Shoot low Sherriff they are Riding Shadows
4 Wheels move the body.....
2 Wheels move the Soul .....

Ralph in ky.

2 Busy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 2 Busy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:51 pm

I need one that says *.-!* previous cub owner. I think everyone that ever rebuilt,recommisioned, or whatever you want to call needs one of them hats.I know no one on this site owned my cub.I just know because i don't think ya'll would of done some of the repairs on this cub that i have to fix.

TOOLMAN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 90210

Postby TOOLMAN » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:59 pm

John
I forgot to add My neighbors think Im crazy for owning Cub Tractors already And with one of your fine Caps
That will put the icing on the Cake so to speak.
3969 Members

1954 Cub quick hitch /Plow
1947 Ford 2N
1948 Green Machine Model M (i know)
Knowledge Is Power
and Power is Knowledge
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten."

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:34 am

I NEED ONE OF THEM HATS CAUSE THATS WHAT I HEAR EVERY TIME I GO INTO THE IH DEALER.HAHAHA KETCHAM
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:12 am

KETCHAM wrote:I NEED ONE OF THEM HATS CAUSE THATS WHAT I HEAR EVERY TIME I GO INTO THE IH DEALER.HAHAHA KETCHAM
I gave one to the local IH dealer, because that is what his parts man said everytime I came in.

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:19 pm

This story is so sad that when I think about it too much I go off into a dark funk :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: nevertheless I'll share the story with you all. The following is an actual true story and I emphasize to you that when I say its the truth, then its the truth or I'm not Arizona Mike.

Now, this goes back to when I bought my first Cub and was looking for information about it on the internet. I found this web site and started to read what the people were saying on the forum. "This is highly educational" i said to myself. I will read on and sign up. As I read more and more of what everyone was saying I soon learned that these fellas called "modulators" were among the smartest at Cub questions and the most prolific of them all was a person called John *.?-!.* cub owner. John *.?-!.* cub owner was so smart that I kept on reading almost all of John *.?-!.* cub owner said...AND.. It didn't take me long to discover that John *.?-!.* cub owner had these cool John *.?-!.* cub owner caps that he was giving away, and each one said John *.?-!.* cub owner on it.. WOW, I wanted one of these bad.

When the weather had cleared off back in the spring of '04, I headed for Potosi, MO to meet John *.?-!.* cub owner and to get a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap. This trip was a long and difficult journey as I ran into numerous thunderstorms and high winds back there. It was also very hot and humid but I made it on pure adrenaline. I met John *.?-!.* cub owner at his mom's house, but soon got him over to his place where I knew he kept the John *.?-!.* cub owner caps. We talked for quite awhile but he never gave me a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap.. I decided I would buy him lunch at Arbey's and that would loosen him up enough that the John *.?-!.* cub owner cap would be mine when we returned to his house. No way. I left Potosi without a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap. I was depressed, and just sick, but was able to make it back home again three long days later.

My spirits were lifted when I learned that Cubarama was coming up in September and John *.?-!.* cub owner was going to be there and he usually gave out some John *.?-!.* cub owner caps there every year. You guessed it, I drove all the way back to MO again. I saw John *.?-!.* cub owner at Cubarama and he was giving out John *.?-!.* cub owner caps, but John *.?-!.* cub owner didn't give me a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap.

Since then I try not to think about the John *.?-!.* cub owner cap too much. You see I have seen John *.?-!.* cub owner many times since then and John *.?-!.* cub owner never has given me a a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap. So its just best to try and forget and move on.

Now John *.?-!.* cub owner shows the John *.?-!.* cub owner cap on the forum for a Christmas give away, and I am back in the same dark funk again. This is no good at this time of the year either.

John *.?-!.* cub owner, may I please have a John *.?-!.* cub owner cap. :cry: :cry: :cry:

"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
George Willer

LA1950CUB
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby LA1950CUB » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:40 pm

John
I live in the deep south in Louisiana and have a 1950 cub that my grandpa bought new in 1950. I am restoring it now and I need a hat like that I would be as proud of as I am of my old cub tractor cause down here there scarce as hen's teeth.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:44 pm

Sorry Mike, I thought I gave you one.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:45 pm

That was pathetic Mike. Really pathetic. Groveling will get you no where. You gotta suck up big time.

If I win the cap, actually I want two, I would give one to each of my two granddaughters as a Christmas present. A grandfather should give his most precious possessions, #@*)- Cub hats, to his granddaughters.

If I win 3 caps I would give one each to my two granddaughters and one to my uncle's grandson. My uncle's grandson is about 8 years old and a real tractor lover. Unfortunately my uncle is a John Deere fan. The poor unfortunate kid deserves better than to have a grandfather who loves his John (cough) Deere tractors.

Eugene

Return to “Farmall Cub”