This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Christmas card list

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Christmas card list

Postby Bigdog » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:37 pm

For the past couple of years we have compiled a mailing list for Christmas cards. I will take on the task again this year but I just want to mention a couple of things.
First - participation is strictly voluntary but please only sign up for the list if you intend to participate. (The list can get quite lengthy and postage ain't gettin' any cheaper.)

Secondly, no addresses are to be given out. This compilation is strictly for the purpose of exchanging Christmas greetings. Please respect the privacy of others.

We will completely re-compile the list this year. If you were on the list last year you must re-list this year.

The procedure for getting on the list is as follows:
Send your information to me via e-mail (you'll find it at the bottom of any of my posts). Please include your name and address and forum handle.
Please put "Cub Card List" in the subject line.

You have until Sunday night, Dec. 3rd to sign up. Monday I will compile the list and e-mail it to all who have signed up.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:53 pm

Bringing this back to the top.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”