This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub sawer

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:09 am

Thanks George :D Learn somthing new every day. If you ever want to borrow it I am not that far away :wink:

Hi Mike :D Gettin younger every day :!:

:P Very good Clem I still have you number :wink:

Thanks HR :D I'll do that :!: It is going to be a working implment for me not just sit there and be pretty. But I am going to cleaN IT UP AND PAINT IT.

Very good Bill. Tell Bev she has my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Houdy Country and thanks 8) I like to work big hours when I am working. Like making the overtime. I was retired for over 9 months this year. Need to make some money so I can play when I am off.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:21 pm

I was going to contact you and tell you about that saw, but then after thinking about it I figured you saw it . LOL get it ' Saw it. :shock: :lol:

Return to “Farmall Cub”