This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Trying to Liberate '49 Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:02 pm

I think those tubes are pretty easy to come by..... But you would need to ask Ralph to know for sure.

And Don, at least you got a hood ornament! I had to pay $25 to fill those two holes. But it was the only part missing from Rufus.
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:11 pm

I'd like to have grills like that for my cubs, though I ownder if theose holes give enough air when working one hard in hot weather.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:23 pm

beaconlight wrote:HIS WIFE WILL WORK ON HIM FOR YOU. jUST WAIT AND SEE IN MONTH OR TWO. mAKE SURE SHE HAS YOUR PHONE NUMBER. NOT JUST HIM.

bILL

Yup Bill, I can see it now, especially if they're thinking about moving...

"Honey, I got the car stuck behind the shed again...."

"Ok, I'll get it..."

"You know, if that stupid old tractor wasn't sitting right in my way every time, I wouldn't keep getting stuck in the snow. What are you going to do with it once we move, anyway??"

"I keep telling you, sweetheart, One of these days, I'm gonna fix her up..."

"Um...ok, like you were going to fix that pile of antique clocks sitting in the attic??"

"Now....don't bring that up again...."

"How much did you pay for those 25 clocks?? Just out of curiosity??"

"$500...and they're worth every penny...."

"They're worth absolutely nothing in the attic, broken, gathering dust, darling........"

"I'll get to them, one of these days...."

"Well, you know, Christmas is coming, and we sure could use that $500......."

"Well I won't get chance to fix them before Christmas...."

"I know, dear, but you could sell that P.O.S. TRACTOR to that nice Ed guy.....I bet he'd pay $500.......I've got his phone number on top of the fridge......and then I wouldn't keep getting stuck in the snow every time I tried to keep from running over the stupid thing with my car.............and I promise you honey, if you ever have the time, money, and the room to work on an old tractor, we can get you another one."

"OK, OK.....where's the damn phone number, already!!!!"

"Thank you dear...you really are the best....{Big Smooch}..."

--and that, in reality, is how many of us get our tractors.......

Return to “Farmall Cub”