This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

TC back up and running!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
EZ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: P0M1Z0
Tractors Owned: 49 Cub
67 International Cub Loboy
57 Farmall 130

TC back up and running!

Postby EZ » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Well....................Soaked the Touch Control pump "drive shaft" overnite in liquid wrench. The key popped right out for me first try. :D

Lubed everything up good and replaced the shaft seal and the bearing seals. Removed all burrs and made a small chamfer on the shaft as per Donny M. Everything went well.

Topped up the fluid and she works and sounds great. Actually works alot smoother than ever too.

He's a pic sent to me by Tom at TM Tractors, showing the location of the seal in case anyone else is as blind as me.

http://photos.cubfest.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10048&pos=0
Just Do It !

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:44 pm

Excellent news and a picture is worth a thousand words.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Return to “Farmall Cub”