This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Electrolosis won't cook!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:58 am

Hey Tom,

What do you think ole Sam did in China Town, frequent opium dens :?: :lol:

More to the point;

Everyone loves beauty, because there is ugliness.
Everyone loves goodness, because there is evil.
Existence, non-existence beget each other.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short contrast each other.
High and low rest upon each other.
Voice and sound harmonize each other.
Front and back follow each other.
Therefore, sages doing without effort, teaching without words.
Everything rise and fall without end.
Creating, yet not possessing,
Working, yet not taking credit.
Successful, gives credits to others and moves on;
Thus, receives respect forever more.

I think Rudi's right :lol: :lol:
8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:07 pm

400lbsonacubseatspring wrote:Jim, I live on the side of a mountain, as does everyone around here. We get our water from deep wells. The aquifer drains to the streams and rivers, not the other way around, as it might in the case of flatlanders.

The ground, and running streams, for that matter, are marvelous filters and neutralizers of all matter of things. Bear in mind that the Schuylkill, which provides the drinking water of Philadelphia, starts off as toxic coal mine run-off, for the first 10 miles, then the output of several sewer treatment plants are added to it, until finally, about 30 miles downstream of the headwaters, there are signs of life.

Please, everyone, disregard all that I have said on this topic, I bow to greater will, and when you get right down to it....most of you have greater will than I....

And now, I'm off to watch out my upstairs windows, for the tooth fairy to come and put more water into my well. Although it is my understanding that he only brings fluorinated water...... Maybe I'll get a shower, but wait.....I've a sacrificial anode in my water heater, and some of my fixture piping is stainless. Oh my oh my..... :cry: :cry:

Speaking in parables can be entertaining but should be done with caution. You may view yourself as a student of Aristotle but others may view you as the old man shouting invectives at the gate.

Suffering some small harms can make us stronger. Few people will argue that position concerning toxins that accumulate in the body.

Although much of Texas is flatter than most of Pennsylvania, we too have places where deep aquifers drain into rivers. Down here we call them "springs." If you had actually bothered to look at the web page I directed you to, you would have found that EVEN IN PENNSYLVANIA surface water recharges the aquifers. For example, the data from Wapwallopen Creek shows an annual recharge rate of 15 to 20 inches. Had you actually looked at it, you could have spoken from a position of slightly less ignorance, than usual.

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:56 am

Hey guys,
this one seems to be going way too far.
I hear friends insulting one another.
It just won't do.
Please see the light and stop now.
Pat

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:56 pm

Thank you Pat,

I realized that, and offered victory above....

I have nothing of value to add to this discussion. On this topic, I have deemed my opinions to be divisive, and of low value.

Rudi and Cecil have provided a clear and viable method of electrolysis. Arguing the semantics of alternate methods, is madness, in retrospect.

One of the tenets that I live by, but am not always very good at is this:

When I am in the presence of others, I must consider myself to be the very lowest of creatures, and easily offer victory to others, as an offering of respect.

Unfortunately, the internet has a way of confusing me as to the condition of "being in the presence of others".

I deeply apologize to all, for my conduct during this conversation. I do apologize, especially to Jim, for something I call "taunting the Lion".... whereby, by not overtly insulting an "enemy", one teases in order to provoke response.

The purpose of such an exercise is to, I suppose, cause oneself to be put in one's place, or to learn patience from the process of being attacked.

Nothing I wrote was in anger, however, and in all honesty, everything that Jim and I disagree upon tends to evolve from different takes on the same "truths".....Jim sees one truth in a given statement, while, perhaps, I see many, or none.

I did take a look at the weblink you provide, Jim, but did not interpret the information provided there in the same manner as you did, evidently. Again....you see one truth, I see others, or none.

Once again, I apologize to all for my conduct here on this topic. Especially, I apologize to Jim. I also thank Jim for providing me many important lessons in this discourse, but not in the way that one would think.

Namaste,

--Tom

Return to “Farmall Cub”