This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cheap Cub on Vermont-NH Border

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RustyVT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cheap Cub on Vermont-NH Border

Postby RustyVT » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:02 pm

Gents- Saw this ad in a local classified flier that came out today. I can't connect the dots on transport, but I know several of you have looked for Cubs in this area (around White River Vermont or Lebanon, NH) and this can't be too bad at this price. Worse case, you'd have ocassion to name it after me! Good to see you can still get in this pastime for cheap. FARMALL CUB tractor, a good restoration project, includes mid-mount mower and plow, $500. 802-295-9263 (posted in "It's Classified")

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:32 pm

Dang, got the camper on the truck and the 1600# trailer with a Cub on it would surely kill the Kia! But I did call my friends up in NH. They need another red one!
But I could use another project! (not really!)
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bus Driver » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Really roached-out Cubs go for $1000 to $1300 in this area. That one will be purchased very soon, no doubt.
Luck favors those who are prepared

PKS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PKS » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:28 pm

Since I just acquired my first Cub and have yet to work on it and receive my manuals, I am in no position to buy another one. However, I had to make the phone call for curiosity sake as I had been trying to find a Cub in New England for over a year and there was NOTHING in that price point. As of 8:00 P.M. EST there were TEN people in front of me to look at the machine. The owner thinks it is a '57 or '58 and is complete but does not run. He parked it ten years ago and it was running at that time and has been stored indoors. Probably a relatively easy fix but at this point I know very little. I told the owner if the first guy new anything about Cubs, he would not have to worry about scheduling a second view.
Be The Change You Wish To See In The World ---

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jackman » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:31 pm

Bus Driver wrote:Really roached-out Cubs go for $1000 to $1300 in this area. That one will be purchased very soon, no doubt.

In N.Y. its a mixed bag when it comes to Cubs , most seem reasonbly priced, and otheres think they got something worth big money even thou there all worn and weathered :roll: , but there are some deals around I paid 800 for the 57 Lo Boy 14 years ago and 500 for the 51 F Cub in August 2005. Local to me there is a 60 Lo Boy all trashed out he's asking 2,600 :roll: , but in the want ads there is a #'s Lo Boy that has a pic looks good he's asking 650 :D , I posted that one in the for sale form as a heads up to anyone intrested.........

Return to “Farmall Cub”