This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub tractor pull video!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rustynuts
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby rustynuts » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:36 pm

Nik my tractor has only a hand lift also and its a 1948 too! I think I'm gonna leave it that way. From what I gathered from a post I did a few months ago the hand lift is really the best way to push snow with the cub. I noticed you don't have lights on your Cub either. Mine came with lights and rear light also, I'm the second owner of it. The only things missing from mine are the tool box and battery box and cover. I cut about 8 acres of grass with mine and I have one long lane at the soon to be new place and a pretty big drive here and I have been using my 4wheeler with a 4' blade so far but I spin alot and get stuck often but we haven't had much snow for a few years. Maybe God is waiting for me to get the front blade like yours!!!! :lol:
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 pm

Great pull, Nik...the Cub seems to be running much better than it was when I saw it! Congratulations...
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

kinelbor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04762

Postby kinelbor » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:45 pm

Rustynuts, my tractor did come with both headlights and the rear light, but for some reason, I just never painted and mounted them. I guess I like the look of it without them or something? :roll: Maybe someday I will mount them on the hood. Jeff, the Cub is definatly running better than when you saw it. Its actually running on all 4 cylinders! 8)
Nik - 1948 Farmall Cub