This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Replacing missing parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
a-dougk1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 66056

Replacing missing parts

Postby a-dougk1 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:32 pm

My '47 Cub came with a plow and cultivator, but some of the parts to use these tools are missing. The Cub has the optional touch control system, but is missing the rockshaft and the rod that goes from the touch control to the rockshaft.

I notice that TM Tractor has the rod for sale, but they come in either straight or bent versions. Which version is correct for my tractor (or does it depend on the rockshaft)?

Doug
"My destiny's ta get the h*ll outa here."
Henry Fonda - My Name is Nobody

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:57 pm

Doug: The early cubs used the offset rod. My 48 requires the offset. Not sure what year they changed to straight rods. Dan

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:45 pm

The reason the rod needs to be offset is to clear the long eared dash. The sort wrap around dash doesn't require the offset rod.
8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”