This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cowboy's Cub back together!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:27 pm

Looks great Billy :!: :!:
8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:29 pm

Nice! How's the Cub handle with those wide front tires - harder to steer?
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:24 am

Lurker Carl wrote:Nice! How's the Cub handle with those wide front tires - harder to steer?

That's why I took them off Scruffy... but then Billy is younger and stronger. :D

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:53 am

:D John see what you started :!: I did leave the hood on. Putt Putt cleaned "Up Well"

:P Thanks Larry. Carl hit it on the head :!: Its a lot harder to steer :!: Geroge told me it would when he gave them to me. But it makes me feel good having "Scruffy's" tires on 'er.

8) Thanks for all the help Bigdog :!:

:wink: Hi Peter. Those are the rims Doc John's friend did up for me :!: Then I had to clean up the Cub to match :!:

:D Hi Don. Can't really tell it all wiped off the tag lucky for me the serial number is stamped in. The bottom sticker on the hood looked it was the International one. It was orignally yellow but I like the red.

:P Hey Ron thanks. I got a great deal on the parts for the mott mower and they are on the way here :!: Hopefully I have it on the cub in a week or two.

:wink: Hi Cub Hut. I would like to find either a bar tread or a five rib impliment tire for those rims. Its a bear to turn.

:P Thanks Jeff. I was mowing for five or six hrs yesterday. 98 degrees heat index of 106.

:wink: Thanks Scotty :!: I didn't know I was going to paint it either :!: But I likes it. I am going to put to older style stickers on it I just like the way they look.

:D Hi Ron :!: Thanks its great haveing the grass cut agin. I am having my nephew's 4th birthday out here on the 12th. He has been sad becuse he hasn't been able to ride the cub since I saw you at cubfest.

:P Thanks Larry. I am not too worried about the woods mower right now I should have the mott on soon.

:D Thanks Donny and Carl :!: :!: It runs a lot better since the two of you went through my carb :{_}: NO more black smoke and more power. Thanks :!:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

DuxburyFarmall
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby DuxburyFarmall » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:51 pm

Looks Great!
'51 Cub and a 60's Cub Lo-Boy

(CUB HUT)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47401

Postby (CUB HUT) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:44 pm

Billy

that is why In took the wide fronts off the 57

THE OLDER I GET ---THE BETTER I WAS

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in English....THANK A VET !!!

AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AlanPCUBS » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:32 pm

Looks great Billy great job! :D

Bob Grieb
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bob Grieb » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 am

Cowboy

Looks Good !!!!!!

Bob

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:55 pm

:lol: George I don't know just stubborn I guess. I like it and will put up with it. But it was like having power steering with the orignal tires on.

:D Dux, Allen and Bob thanks. My nephew was over today and he loved it. He can't wait for the hay ride on his birthday party here next weekend :wink:

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:55 pm

Billy:

Where do you get the energy :?: :?: :!:

Your Cub is looking real good. So it is like Armstrong Steering with those wider boots on the front :?: How are they in soft grass?
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:14 pm

:D Hi Rudi thanks

Energy what energy :?: Just did a little each day. My nephew will be 4 next weekend and I am having his birthday party at my house well yard. My sister and neice were over cleaning my house. Waching him now there is energy :!: He wore me out waching him run arround :!: And 600 why's a hour :wink: It was nice having him grabbing wrenches for me. It took a while to get him to say impact gun but he knows what it is now :!: He was so proud helping me put the plow on the tractor :lol:

Billy

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Billy:

reminds me of my son when he was little... they grow up fast.. way too fast it seems.

Glad that you have great help..

Keep me posted on the pine too ok :?: :?:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cowboy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:54 am

8) Cool Rudi :D Will do :!:

Thanks Billy

Return to “Farmall Cub”