This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Trying to finish up #2 (57 cub loboy)

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave Beck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Trying to finish up #2 (57 cub loboy)

Postby Dave Beck » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:08 pm

I have sure missed visiting with the old gang the last few months. I work in the oilfield drilling industry and things have been crazy, I am finally getting caught back up and have a little time to devote to getting my loboy back together. I have #1 (Rosy a 50 model ) put in the shed and get her out occasionally to run her around a little. I got to go the cubarama last year and fell in love with Leon and Lou Walkers cub loboy they have. I searched long and hard and finally came up with what I was looking for a 57 model loboy with fast hitch and deluxe seat.

I finally got all the parts rounded up and have got most of the tractor in paint and getting ready to start putting it back together. I can' wait till I hear it purr again.

Thanks to all again that helped me get Rosy up and going. But get ready again as I know I will surely have a lot more questions when #2 starts back together.

Regards to all,
Dave Beck
Elk City, Oklahoma
To soon old, to late smart.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:51 pm

Dave I know what ya mean... time is hard to come by and everything takes longer than you think it should.

Welcome back!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “Farmall Cub”