This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anyone from VT headed to Cubfest Northeast?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jackman » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:37 pm

Buzzard Wing wrote:Jackman... Peter P out of CT is in the plan to attend. His two sons are about your youngsters age. They had a great time in OH, both being a great help to Cecil (the lead man on the pulley project) and getting some plowing time in too. Just excellent young men! Somehow I didn't capture them working the Cub, but got some good shots of people with their children/grandchildren enjoying the Cub fest in OHIO.

Hi Buzzardwing,

We just got back from a weekend get away to Lake George (upstate N.Y.), glad to hear that the Cub fest are family oriented :D , all 3 of my kids have had seat time on the Loboy with me standing on the draw bar they are really in to tractors, we are looking forward to the Cub fest and meeting people from this site :D an added bonus to this fest is the location and timing upstate N.Y. in fall is absolutely beautiful, a fine time for out door activities... If all goes well we will bring the 51 Cub, it is presently disassembled due to being siezed (we bought it locked up last September)up but if we get it going well bring it for its maiden run 8) , it will be an ugly weathered Cub since we are just trying to get it running at this time the cosmetics will be later on.

Jack

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965

Postby Cecil » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:58 am

When I got Betsy she was one ugly Cub. But she ran good and did what I needed her to do. It took 4 years to get around to redo her. So don't worry about what she looks like. Who knows maybe she has a problem we can get fixed for you while you are here.

FarmLadyWannaB
10+ Years
10+ Years

Rudi--another Cubfest?

Postby FarmLadyWannaB » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am

Rudi-- I gotta ask: might you come to a Cubfest closer to home? We've had a PM exchange going re having a MAINE Cubfest in October. It would probably be on our land :D in Western Maine (near Rumford). Truth to tell, I'm hesitant because our land is "rustic" :oops: meaning there are no "facilities" :oops: I like to be a good hostess, and I'd be genuinely embarrassed without even running water to offer (except for streams and a colonial dug well, which has beautiful sweet water--I've tested it). We have beautiful scenery, privacy, enough open space, some nice tracks, and a big fire ring. We ARE just outside of "town," however, where there's a really nice motel. We used to stay there before we built our "camp" (a one-room 8x12 cabin uphill).

Waddya'all think? Jocelyn

Jocelyn:

I was one of the walls the idea was bounced off of... so you know who knows the answer to that one.. but for the sake of clarity.. yes would be the answer.

I have thoughts on the matter.. check your email ok :?:
1948 Farmall Cub ("Lil")
--------------------------
"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all."

PKS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PKS » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:51 pm

Jocelyn:

Why not plan one for '07? It would not coincide with Cecil's in NY and the turnout may be a lot better?? Just a thought.

Rudi:

At 4, 2 and 4 months, to preserve some degree of sanity, the trip to NY will be a solo one unless I can persuade my BH to come along. My two year old is already into old tracors and is anxiously waiting for me to get that first Cub.

paul
Be The Change You Wish To See In The World ---

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Paul:

Sanity is a relative thing. When you have kids.. only your Relatives have any :!: :idea: :wink: :roll: :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol: Ask me.. Em and I took 5 kids to Niagara Falls about 8 years ago.... NOT TOO SWIFT but it was a blast :!: :arrow: :wink: :lol: :lol: 8) :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”