This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

L59 woods mower parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bmbox
10+ Years
10+ Years

L59 woods mower parts

Postby bmbox » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:36 am

I need some parts for my mower, any suggestions where to look?

Thanks

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:16 am

if you go to http://www.woodsonline.com they have a dealer look-up and you can find your closest Wood's dealer. Otherwise, if you're looking for used parts, try the for sale / wanted forum.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Into Tractors
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45387

Postby Into Tractors » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:48 am

As BigDog already stated, I'd list what you need in the For Sale/Wanted Forum. If you know what you are needing, send the info to me. I do have a "FEW EXTRA" parts right now, so I may have what you are looking for. I would also help if you listed what type of tractor the deck is for, as not all the parts are common, pretty much the only thing that is the same is the deck itself.

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Matt Kirsch » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:14 am

Any new parts can be ordered online through Carter & Gruenwald, http://www.cngco.com. They just put up this neat online parts system where you can go through the parts books and click on the pictures to find what you need.

Give your local Woods dealer a chance though. Even if you don't have a CaseIH dealer in your area, you must have at least one high-end lawn and garden shop in town, one that sells the compact tractors and whatnot.

LARRY BALL
10+ Years
10+ Years

59 MOWER PARTS

Postby LARRY BALL » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:17 am

:lol: RALPH HAS SOME 59 MOWER PARTS LISTED ON HIS WEB-SITE YOU MIGHT GIVE HIM A TRY.
LARRY BALL

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:12 pm

Yep Larry, Ralph is the best place to start. Great service and great parts. I know he has new blades for the Woods 59 too.

Larry
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)