This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The Buckeye Cub Tug is officially on!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:49 pm

George, I'm not a schooled puller but my observation has led me to understand in the pullin world you don't want the weight on the wheels. Last yr I believe the calsium gave you an advantage as its not as great an HP penalty as iron. Ideally you want the weight on the axle and the wheels as light as possible. anyone else reading this take heed. Make brackets to hold the weight behind the axle and take all off the wheels

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Harold R » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Hey BD, or Lil'D.....any chance of a web cam? Maybe during the final round?? Wasn't there some video last year? I hate not being able to make it. If there's any wagering........my money's on Rambo!! First Blood.....part II. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

lildog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: JohnRRatliff

Postby lildog » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:51 pm

No web cam, I'm afraid, but I guarantee many pictures will be taken and I'll post them as quickly as I can.
John "lildog" Ratliff: Facebook | Twitter

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:55 pm

OK Ron. Since UGLY use to be your "baby", I'll let you drive her for the first place trophy, I'll take second with her, and "Harley" will settle for third this year. UGLY is now ready for action. The inside lever will handle BLACKIE and the outside will take care of RAMBO, no problem!! :D

When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “Farmall Cub”