This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfext '06 pictures ::UPDATE!!::

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby sviennadan » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:52 pm

Phabulous photos Camo!!! Next year, I'll have to bring my SLR. My pics with the Kodak digital didn't come out near as nice as yours! It all has to do with the optics....
All this proves is that one gnome pounding on the keyboard for years still will not produce the works of Shakespeare.
No animals were hurt in the rending of this page, but 18 queries were mangled in about 3.874 seconds.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:21 am

Great pics again Camo and John.

EJP, the ride that George brought has a "Bradley" hood, IH "LA" horse and 1/2 engine, wheel horse chassis, trailer front tires and rims, Ford 9N front wheels on the rear, and one of George's(C48) special crafted seats

Rudi, I didn't get around till after the parade to dig some trenches. Then only a couple short ones just to get the feel for things. Maybe by the next show it will be ready.

Thanks, Rickhttp://photos.cubfest.com/albums/uploads/cubfest06jr/normal_2006-06-
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bus Driver » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:00 pm

Good photos! In pictures 131 and 132 of 155, a rear rim is pictured. It has been nicely cleaned. Was it done in the electrolysis tank? If not, what technique was used? The "stuff" being mixed is filler for pitted place, perhaps? If not, what is it and the purpose?
Luck favors those who are prepared

Return to “Farmall Cub”