This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfest Only 2 weeks Away

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Gene Dotson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cubfest Only 2 weeks Away

Postby Gene Dotson » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Cubfest 2006 is onlt 2 weeks away. From my responses, it sounds like we will have a good turnout. I have been making a few improvements for electricac hookups and trying to get toe place in order. Still have a ways to go, but I think it will be in order when all arrive.
Nothing new on the pulling sled yet, so that bis still an iffy situation.
I appreciate all who have called and e-mailed with special requests and to let me know they plan to attend.
Norm Quay will have some of his fine products here to sell. He makes the finest battery boxes and tool boxes I have seen. Also will have venders with used parts to sell, buth for Cubs and Cub Cadets. Parts in the sales area willl be limited to Cub and Cadet parts, but if you have a few non-related parts, you are welcome to sell them from your trailer.
Last week's 6.5 inches of rain has pretty well dried up and the ground here is in great shape. Most of it drains pretty well, though there are fields in the neighborhood that are still under water.
A few new activities have been proposed and may be considered as time permits.
There seems to be no shortage of requests for projects for trouble-shootng
and repair, so a few extra tools and diagnostic equipment will be welcomed.
I am very much looking forward to this meeting and welcome all who can attend.

Gene Dotson, Host for Cubfest 2006
gdotsly@loganrec.com
937-546-0461

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”