This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Navistar Free Gas Cap Offer - On-Line Form

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Navistar Free Gas Cap Offer - On-Line Form

Postby Rudi » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:29 pm

I just spoke with Brandon Kibe at Navistar International. I guarantee that this is the real skinny on the subject.

I have confirmed with him that the Navistar Free Gas Cap Replacement Program is coming to an end and that date is May 31, 2007.

If you have any questions, Brandon has asked that you email him at
brandon.kibe@naV-international.com, and he will be pleased to assist you in any way possible.

Please make use of the on-line form at the links below.

I have secured permission to post on the forum and on the Cub Manual Server. It should be reflected in the next 24 hours or so.. as this is very important information.

Here is the links:

Important Information For International Harvester and Farmall Gasoline Fueled Tractor Owners

NOTE:

This is not spam, it is not phishing, it is not a scam. This is the real deal guys.... lets get to it!

Oh for those of us in Canada, Brandon will be talking to Anthony Wayne Services and they will ensure that NO DUTY will be due on the Caps... :!: :shock: :? :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Oh, just an aside. I got an email questioning if the paper form was still ok. The answer is an unequivocable yes! As long as the form is post-marked no later than 31 May, 20007 it will be honoured.

Brandon may log in to put to bed any serious concerns.

Edited: 04 June 2006

I have released the former thread to a general thread and it can be found by clicking Navistar Free Gas Cap Offer - On-Line Form. If you wish to post replies to the Gas Cap Offer, post to the above thread.

As this is an announcement, it is locked and no further posts can be added.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”