This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfest 2006 Getting Closer

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Gene Dotson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cubfest 2006 Getting Closer

Postby Gene Dotson » Mon May 29, 2006 4:46 am

Hi All;

Cubfest 2006 near De Graff, Ohio, is less than 4 weeks away. Plans are falling in place, some slower than others, but making progress.

The pulling sled is still not certain. The sled owner has to make repairs on it and is not sure if it will be ready in time. Will update when I get more info.

Tables and chairs will be in short supply, so if you can bring some with you, this will be welcome.

We have added a blindfold golf cart race for Sunday. Did this at our family reunion last year and it was a real fun event. Brother Gary will conduct this. You can bring your own golf cart or drive his for the event.

Norm Quay will have some of his fine products for sale here. He makes the best battery boxes available. GW will attest to this.

When sending e-mails to me, please enter something in the subject line about Cubfest so I don't delete the message.

I have started a list for folks needing electricity for health needs and will reserve a space for them. I don't think electric service will be a problem for anyone as long as we use care with usage. Most likely won't be able to hook up to water, but we will have a shower trailer and outdoor sink and portable toilets. This will keep everyong comfortable.

If you have a pet and want to bring them along, they will be welcome with normal policing care.

Early arrivals will be welcome as some have indicated they may come from Redpower Roundup the previous weekend at Mansfield, Ohio

I can be reached by e-mail at gdotsly@loganrec.com or by phone at 937-546-0461

Look forward to seeing all of you here.

Gene Dotson, Host for Cubfest 2006

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”