Implement Book for Cubs

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Implement Book for Cubs

Postby Kirk » Fri May 19, 2006 6:17 pm

To All,

I'm trying to find an all inclusive (for the most part) cub implement catalog that reflects pics, useage, assembly, etc. I found a "catalog" on the Antique Tractor Supply site (andale.com). They are promoting such a catalog. Are any of you familiar with this particular book. It's sounds very good to me as it shows many of the cub implements along with the mounting instructions.

Is there anything better out there?

Thx
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri May 19, 2006 6:56 pm

Kirk:

What you found is a reproduction of the McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub Implements Parts List CBI-1A and the CBI-2A for the Fast Hitch.. These have been on the Cub Manual Server for almost 2 years. You can find them here on the Parts Manuals Main Index Page.
    CBI-1A Revision 3 Parts Catalog
    CBI-1A Revision 12 Parts Catalog
    CBI-2A Revision 1 Parts Catalog
Are the ones available so far. I think I have another revision of the CBI-2A Catalog and the CBI-3 yet to scan.

Cub Implements Catalog

And are reprints. They are not the reprints that are available from Binder Books. And they are expensive.

If you want an original, they are on eBay quite often... but for some reason people will pay a lot more for them on eBay than if they went to Binder Books, and got a new reprint. I can see it if you are into collection old tractor manuals and stuff, but to use everyday, then if you want a paper copy, get one from Binder. That way you know it is the best there is.

This is the list and prices at Binder Books for complete reprints..
    CBI-1A Farm Implements for Use With Farmall Cub Tractor $32.95
    CBI-2A Farm Implements for Use With Farmall Cub Tractor, Equipped with Fast Hitch, and International Cub Lo-Boy Tractor $32.95
    CBI-3 Equipment for International Cub Tractors $29.95
    TC-131 Cub 154, Cub 184, & Cub 185 Tractors $19.95
    CBI-4 Equipment for Cub 154, 184 & 185 Tractors $18.95

Here is an original up for sale on eBay:
Farmall OEM antique parts catalog,McCormick-Deering CBI-2A

I am not sure if this company if authorized to be selling Reproduction manuals... the only one that I know of that is licensed is Binder Books or the reprints via CaseIH.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Sat May 20, 2006 7:25 am

Your the best Rudi :wink:

I should have known this but sometimes the "DUH" factor kicks in :roll:

Thx allot :!:
Kirk

CUBS:

'49