This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Woodson Ridge

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Woodson Ridge

Postby Merlin » Sun May 07, 2006 7:14 am

My wife and I finally got a chance to meet some of the board friends and I want to say that the experience was at the very least, wonderful. To Martha, Russ, and Cub-Bud, we say thanks having us, and to the rest of the ones that were there too, thanks for making us feel so good. We have never felt more welcome anywhere we have been. Although I never helped with the projects, someone has to be in the cheering gallery. Again, thanks for a wonderful time.

Russell F
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38370

Postby Russell F » Sun May 07, 2006 11:29 am

My cub would've still been up on blocks without your help Merlin... a team always plays better with supporters on the sidelines... :lol:

Return to “Farmall Cub”