This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cultivator

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Cultivator

Postby Patbretagne » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Hi Guys, (and gells)
What's a mid mounted cultivator worth notwithstanding the area etc, let's just say it is within 10 miles of home?
Only the mid section, rear 'Non' unfortunately.
It comes with and is attached to a Cub which has been known to run within the last 10 years, But I am most interested in the Cultivator, the tractor can be dealt with later!
Your estimed advice would be very much appreciated,
Pat

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Pat:

I paid $350.00 Cdn for the belly mount with the front tool bars, mounting brackets, lift arms, 2 spring teeth plus the rear lift rods, tool bars and triple spring teeth section.

I am missing 2 pair or 4 spring teeth for the belly setup plus the mounting hardware.

I think a full set of cultivators here would be worth about $400.00Cdn max.. so I guess the belly setup would be worth about $200.00Cdn provided all the stuff is there.

This is for a Cub-144 Cultivator. Which one are you looking at the 144 or the Cub-252 Cultivator :?: :?:

Don't forget, you will need the following to be with your set:

Universal Mounting Frame

Front Tool Bars
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Patbretagne » Mon May 01, 2006 7:44 am

Thanks Rudi, shyould be able to pick it up on Tuesday. As it is attached to the tractor and I can see the legs and actual tools nearly touching the ground (it is in a confined space in a barn) I am assuming that the universal mounting frame is there, I can see a diagonal spring looking part on the carb side. I'll let you know when it gets home, photos to see.
By the way there will be a French Cub for sale once I have got it going!
Pat

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Merlin » Mon May 01, 2006 7:41 pm

This front setup was given to me. They aren't laying around everyone's barn any more, but when you run across them they usually go for around $50.00. I know a man that has had a set for sale for 10 years or more but won't come off the $200.00 mark. They're still laying there rusting up. If you get front and rear with shanks, hillers and the whole ball of wax they go for around $300.00.

Return to “Farmall Cub”