This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A big THANKS to Rudi and the cub server.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rustynuts
10+ Years
10+ Years

A big THANKS to Rudi and the cub server.

Postby rustynuts » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:44 pm

I don't post often but I must give a big well deserved round of thanks to Rudi for taking the time and effort to put all of that wonderful information at my (our) finger tips. I just bought a cub-22 mower from CubGuy47 that was in fair condition for its age.(By the way Cubguy47 is a really great guy with lots of information and used parts. I really enjoyed my visit with him and got my first look at a Oliver 44.) :shock: But as I started to get it apart and my basket started to get full and my memory fading fast. I got on line and started printing out the pages I needed for reference and part numbers. How fortunate can I be to be involved with a internet group like this ? Let alone getting lots of responces when I ask a stupid question with polite and understanding responces. Thank You Rudi and all the rest who look forward to reading the forum everyday or so. RustyNuts :lol:
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

Return to “Farmall Cub”