This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Paint & Decals for Woods mower decks

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mike Duncan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Paint & Decals for Woods mower decks

Postby Mike Duncan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:58 pm

I seem to recall a post sometime back, regarding paint and decals that someone was looking for in order to restore a Woods mower deck for a Cub.

I was ordering some replacement blades for my mower deck, when my search also indicated paint and decals for Woods mowers.

Carter & Gruenewald lists both the white & yellow paint, as well as replacment decals.

The link is as follows:http://www.cngco.com/index.cfm

They list both rattle cans (part number 12700 for white/12701 for orange) and quart cans for (part number 12702 for white/12703 for orange) and the decals for a Model 59 mower (part number 5753) are $40.00 and the decals for a Model 42 mower (part number 4788) are $20.00

Thought there might be a few folks out there interested in the items...MD
1939 Ford 9N Serial #144!!!, 1944 Ford 2N, 1948 Ford 8N and a 1950 IH Cub. Always looking for Cub implements as well!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:41 pm

Those will match current Woods colors and decals. I don't think anyone has come up with the cool old Woods decal.