This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank you, Donny and Merry

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Thank you, Donny and Merry

Postby Lurker Carl » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:16 pm

Donny and Merry,

Absolutely outstanding! Thank you very much for opening your home to host the Texas Tumble. Thanks to all the fellars who sent goodies for the raffle. Wowwweeee!

Great folks, great food and really great time - the Cubs were great as well. Hmmmm, are ya gonna do it again next year?

Carl 'n Cathy
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:50 pm

Ditto on everything Carl said. Janie and I had a wonderful time, visited with some old friends ("old" refers to the length of time we have known them, certainly not to their age as they are all very young, even those in their 60's) and met many new friends. Excellent planning by Donny and Merri, lots of space for admiring and working Cubs, good food, good "how to do" demonstrations, even arranged for excellent weather, sunshine but just enough wind for a comfortable environment to sit and visit with friends. Janie said to tell you that you sure know how to throw a good party. We enjoyed it immensely. Dan

brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter

Postby brichter » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:08 pm

The boys and I would like to add our thanks to
Donny and Merry for one the most entertaining and enjoyable weekends in our recent history. We feel that we were blessed by being allowed to enjoy the company of some of the finest folks around. We missed some of our old friends but we certainly added some new ones. The only way this event could have been better was to make it longer. I thank Mr. Russ Leggitt, Lurker Carl, Mr. Jim Becker and all the others who answered so many questions and shared so much knowledge with us who are kinda in the dum dum class (but thanks to you folks, we're getting better). Again thanks, and see you in Mississippi. Say, Bud, is it true ice cream freezes better in Mississippi?
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:51 pm

Donny,
I'll add my thanks here too. Had a great time.

I have a drag bar for your mower, not too bent either. I may try applying a hydraulic press to it. Maybe we can hook up some time when you are up this way and I can hand it off to you.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:25 pm

Same here...a wonderful time had by all. Thanks Donny and Merry for a great Texas Tumble. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:51 pm

Now that I'm finally home I can add my thanks to Donny and Merry and to all the great friends we met and re-met at the Tumble.
We had a great time and I'm sure everyone did.

Our thanks to all who made it possible.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”