This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

NAV's Free Gascaps, How's it going?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:13 am

Brandon, I for one appreciate the gas cap program, and your participation in it. I wa sraised dribving H tractors, and well remeber getting the fuel tanks overfilled, and seeing gas spew out the vetn, and run across the hood in the field, especially on hot days. I also remeber the beginning of the program, when you had to take an old gas cap to a dealer to get a replacement.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:36 pm

"CornBinder" wrote:

Not sure what this means, but everyone is owed some level of personalized service. I might be young, but am sick of the lack of personal service big corporations are dispensing these days. Hence my name and phone number on the website and my participation here and at Red Power.

Someone got hurt because of a problem wth our tractors. I inherited the administration of this campaign and am able to give it as much personal attention as I can until it ends.

Yes, its been 25 years. We feel we have done all due dilligience in continuing to offer free replacements while CNH, eBay, and trade shows that sell them for upwards of $30 each.

Much thought and discussion has taken place with regards to ending this. Its not as if the caps aren't available (CNH, eBay, shows, etc...) So lets give it one last big push. Even by International's standards, I am spending lots of money in this big push. More money and caps have been spent in the lat 4 weeks, than in the last 2 years.

So enjoy your caps, operate your tractors safely and call me if you have any questions or problems!

Thanks all!

Brandon:

Bravo Zulu Image to you and those of your colleagues at Navistar :!: :D 8) 8) :!:

For years I have always said that in any business, including my own (and I drummed this into my employee's heads) Service is Job #1 and it is an equal partner with Quality in our products, delivery and installation. Everybody asks why our economies are sinking into oblivion... :?: :? :shock: :? Well it is quite simply the lack of commitment to quality in design, products and above all service and attention to customers (who actually pay for these products), which has led to this deplorable situation.

I really have been disapointed in the remarks made by some forum members at Red Power, YTMag and yes occassionally here as well, when it came to the Free Gas Cap Program. I felt these comments were unduly negative, prone to causing discord and it also hurt many indivudual's feelings.

Navistar has in my opinion carried on the tradition of integrity, quality, service and dedication to IH equipment owners that International Harvester led the industry with and set them apart from everyone else in the field. That is one of the reasons why IH was so great... the people, the products and the service.

Not sure what this means, but everyone is owed some level of personalized service. I might be young, but am sick of the lack of personal service big corporations are dispensing these days. Hence my name and phone number on the website and my participation here and at Red Power.

Your statement about the lack of service dispensed by large corporations and your willingness to put your tush on the line, speaks volumes to me and probably to many who feel as I do. There is hope for the coming generations yet.....

Brandon, it truly has been my pleasure to have been able to speak to you and to deal with you on those occassions, and I congratulate you for your honesty, and you willingness to put it on the line.

Thank you for all you have done, and I am sure that our European, Australian, New Zealand and South African Cub friends will be very pleased..

Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:53 pm

Brandon,

I have been sending in requests for caps and receiving them for a couple of years now. I have experienced delivery times as quick as three weeks and as slow as five months. As far as I am concerned, it takes as long as it takes. Together, my father and I own ten Farmall tractors that burn gasoline. Each one has a "new" style gas cap thanks to the efforts of you and IH/Navistar. We are very pleased with them and the service that is provided. Thanks for everything. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

CornBinder
10+ Years
10+ Years

Rudi's

Postby CornBinder » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:04 am

:oops: Thanks. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Not sure what else to say other than.

GET YOUR FREE GAS CAPS! LAST CHANCE!
Brandon Kibe
International Truck and Engine Corp.
(260) 461-1917
brandon.kibe@nav-international.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”