This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Any western shows?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Western Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Any western shows?

Postby Western Cub » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:51 pm

Do any of you know of any shows out here in the west? I would love to know, Im in Utah but would travel.
51 Super C, 44 H, 2 48 Cubs, and finally I now have a Super MD!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:26 pm

I'm working on one in Colorado, don't have any details yet. Still trying to figure out all of the details. I'll email you when I have something.

Bob

Western Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Western shows

Postby Western Cub » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:34 am

Id love to come if you have one. Keep me in mind.
51 Super C, 44 H, 2 48 Cubs, and finally I now have a Super MD!

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:59 am

Western Cub - are you looking for cub specific shows or just tractor shows?
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AlanPCUBS » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:41 am

Welcome western cub! I am in Colorado also hopfully we will see you some time when we have our get together. Bob and I will have to keep you posted about when and where. Alan

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Postby Brent » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:32 am

:D The largest show in California will be 4/22 and 4/23 but you can come in on 4/20 or 4/21. It's at the International Agri - Center in Tulare Ca. If you have an RV you can stay, dry camp only, in one of the parking lots for $10.00 for all four days. If you have something to display than you can RV it right in the show area for free. Last year there were over 600 tractors and they expect it to be larger this year. I belong to International Harvester Collectors Chapter 14. We have members in Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho and one in Delta, Utah. We have our own area where we display our tractors. This year the feature tractor will be the Farmall Cub so if you come bring yours along and join us. If you want any further info you can call the Ag Center at 800-999-9186, or e-mail or PM me. They also have the States largest Quilt show to keep the ladies happy while the men are doing their thing.

Brent
Always try the easiest thing first.

Return to “Farmall Cub”