This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Toolmans Head Install went great

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
TOOLMAN
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 90210

Toolmans Head Install went great

Postby TOOLMAN » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:45 pm

I installed the head today did the copper coat thing on gasket and all bolts Torque down to 45lbs in sequence in increments of 10lbs last being 5lbs total of 45lbs.

While I was at it I figured it was a good time to paint the Radiator too.

Getting There
Thanks for the advise on the head install and all the other questions I have been asking
Toolman
3969 Members

1954 Cub quick hitch /Plow
1947 Ford 2N
1948 Green Machine Model M (i know)
Knowledge Is Power
and Power is Knowledge
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:47 pm

Purdy :!: :!: Glad things went well :!:
8)

400lbsonacubseatspring
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 400lbsonacubseatspring » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Tony,

So now, you can say to children, "you know, I've taken my head off already, and put it back on" and not be lying.

The ones that cry are hopeless. The ones that laugh are too. The ones that stare at you with a bizarre mix of fear and respect are the ones that show promise. :shock: :twisted: :D :lol:

Return to “Farmall Cub”