This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

RUDI!! Is someone auctioning your manuals on eBay?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jostev
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03574
eBay ID: farmallkid48
Skype Name: farmall_kid
Tractors Owned: 41 B
48 H
49 C
50 red demo Cub
51 C
52 Cub
54 Super C
61 and 63 Cub Cadet Originals
78 Cub Cadet 1450
73 154 lo-boy

Postby jostev » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:42 pm

sorry to hear that it IS the same manuals... I will try to contact ePay, and see how many of us it will take to get rid of that guy :!: :!: :!:

Johnny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby grumpy » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:57 pm

I haven't had a chance to post in a while but when I checked his feedback I noticed all his item Numbers are private. FLAG Also question To Mag Man , why would you ship a CD in a Box?? I've bought a few and they were always in an envelope (unbroken) for less than $2.00. I'm Not being smart honest, just wondering. I think he does this with more than cubs huh?? I guess leaving him neg. feedback could have a way of backfiring so... Whatcha gonna do. Have a gooden.
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Farmall Cub”