Hydraulic Power Angle Plow

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Postby allenlook » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:55 pm

Thanks B&M, I was wondering, how do you tell it's one-way?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Matt Kirsch » Fri May 19, 2006 3:17 pm

Hey Allen, this is a late reply, but it looks like they left you hanging...

You could tell it's a one-way because there was only one place to connect a hose on the cylinder. It's pressure-up, gravity-down.

If you haven't finished this project yet, definitely, definitely, definitely stick with standard parts. Don't try to cheap your way out and cobble together something from unknown proprietary parts as a 1st timer. The extra money you spend will pay for itself in spades in the confusion you save :)

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Sat May 20, 2006 6:21 am

Sorry Allen. Somehow I missed your question. Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

10+ Years
10+ Years

Single action cylinders

Postby tmalloy » Mon May 22, 2006 8:33 pm

I'm not sure of the plumbing, but based on what I have seen of the 1000 loader, the direct plumbing of bypass block out to valve (and cylinders) then back to the bypass block only works if you use double action cylinders. If your hydraulic setup uses single action cylinders I think you would need to add a reservoir and also some method to return not only to the bypass block but also the cub's reservoir since single action cylinders would push too much fluid for the 1/8" return on the bypass block to handle quickly. I would appreciate if someone could describe the plumbing used on the 1000 loader. I would like to know how they run the fluid back through both of those return lines. Do they use a different control valve to accomplish it? Thanks.

10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43130
eBay ID: evilboweviel

Postby evielboweviel » Mon May 22, 2006 8:44 pm

the post on the loader is the resivor and it has a 3/4?? line back to the main resivor that plumbs in place of the fill cap