This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cubfest?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:41 pm

Scott, the wiring project would be a good one. If your friend brings the tractor and necessary supplies we can work on it. Can't guarantee 100% success but barring any complications and assuming no other components are damaged or defective, we should be able to get it running.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Gene Dotson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Gene Dotson » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:07 pm

Scott; I would imagine that if the tractor showed up with a new wiring harness that there will be volunteers to help install it. The talents of these guys are really impressive. I am only 50 miles from the Indiana line and almost due east of Fort Recovery.
Mark; It would be interesting to see a Cub running the shredder. I live in an Amish community, but I don't know if they would have and fodder left that we could run, but I will check around.
To all concerned, my e-mail address is gdotsly@loganrec.com and my cell phone number is 937-546-0461.
We are planning events now and will have land to plow and work down to prepare for seeding soybeans. I have shop and barn space to do our seminars and maintenance work. I have room for several campers and tents. Will have limited electric hookups on an as needed basis. We have a portable shower to keep everyone fresh and clean.
I will be posting more as the time gets closer. Check the Cubfest web page for occasional updates. Gene

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:07 pm

Scott,
Bring it on! I took a busted transmission to the Cubfest at Bigdog's last year and the parts to fix it, or at least I thought I had everything :(
Anyway we got the job done. The talents of Cubbers and the willingness to jump right in and Git-R-Done is surpassed by no other group of folks I've ever been assoiated with. I look foward to meeting some more "new" folks at this years Cubfest, I made some great friends last year. :D
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby sviennadan » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:38 pm

Lookin' forward to it Gene. Kodiak, I know what you mean, seeing Ducati750 rebuilding your tranny was awe inspiring! I remember a lot of cameras and a video camera as well; whatever happened to that footage? I recollect Lurker Carl and Cowboy were the main cameramen at the occasion.....