This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

original battery ground starp bolt

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Greenthumbfarms
Cub Star!!
Cub Star!!
Zip Code: 60450
Tractors Owned: 1974 Cub Cadet 1450
1977 Cub Cadet 1650

1950 Farmall Cub (Georgette)
1956 Farmall 230 (Gladys)
1959 Farmall 240 Utility (Heather)
1962 John Deere 4010 Gas with No.45 Loader (Helen)
1966 John Deere 4020 Deisel (Jack)
1975 International Cub (Ozzie)
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: original battery ground starp bolt

Postby Greenthumbfarms » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:45 pm

Command52 wrote:As suggested on here i contacted Brillmans With 2 emails last week no response, I called twice and both times spoke to a lady that said she would have i believe she called it {tech support} call me still haven't heard nothing must be "Covid"

They are very behind right now. Usually they are fantastic to deal with, i buy all of my wiring harnesses through them.
I ordered the wrong one for my 4020 Deere, they told me to send it back and they would have to make me the right one. They are working on it, but told me they are very behind right now
Secretary with Will County Threshermens Association (Will County, Illinois)
62nd Annual Will County Threshermens gas and steam tractor show July 18-21, 2024 featuring JI Case Steam and gas tractors. All makes welcome
https://www.steamshow.org/

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”