This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Texas Tumble

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Harold R » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:43 am

I could use a battery box, or a set of rear tires. :lol: :lol: Outside that, unless I get another tractor, I don't really need anything for the tractors I have. I just didn't know whether I should load up some of the extras I have when I trek to the "Tumble". 8)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:08 pm

I will probably bring a pair of cultivator shields for a Cub and maybe other items as well. I am interested in getting a pair drop-down brackets for the drawbar. Dan

brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter

Yahoo, Texas Tumble

Postby brichter » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:23 pm

Okay, Donny, looks like I will be able to make it as things stand now. Louisiana Mike, I will be bringing my 11 year old grandson as well so maybe they will get along. HR, Dan and the others who has extra implements and parts I think a swap meet is always present when you have two or more Cub owners. Sounds like a great time coming, can't hardly wait.

Billy Ray
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:49 am

Donny: Updates on a couple of questions, please. How many folks have indicated that they will attend? Also, do you have plenty of items for the "how to do" demonstrations? I can probably come up with additional ones if needed. Thanks, Dan

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:09 am

My wife and I are talking about coming and bringing my 12 year old Grandson, but we don't know if she will be up to making the trip. She suggested that me and my Grandson go because he really wants to. I will probably be making reservations next week, but still may not make it if the situation dictates otherwise at the time. I won't be bringing any projects though.

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:48 am

I'm glad you put wife in ( ) :lol: :P .
Just kidding
Jeff
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:26 am

Dan England wrote:Donny: Updates on a couple of questions, please. How many folks have indicated that they will attend? Also, do you have plenty of items for the "how to do" demonstrations? I can probably come up with additional ones if needed. Thanks, Dan

Dan,

So far there are around 12 that have stated they're coming. 13 counting Merlin :lol: ( Hope he brings biscuits :lol: ) I'll ask for a head count as time time draws closer.
So far I think we'll have plenty to do, nothing structured, just going to wing it. May have several things going on at once.
I need to get Kirk a list of RV parks and such, I'll have an update soon.
8)

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:08 am

Donny,

I just bought a new Woodalls RV campground book. It list's many (if not all) of the campgrounds in the area. If you'd like, I'll post what I found in the book :idea: ....just let me know if I can help in that way.

PS...I need to update my Cub ownership criteria that appears after my signiture. I sold 4 Cubs last week :shock: :shock: :shock: Barbara and her husband Greg, from Lincoln AR, bought 3 Cubs. Barabara, like may of us has been bitten by the "Cub Bug", bless her heart. She watches the forum closely. She may be posting before too long.
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Kirk » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:58 am

I only found 2 campgrounds in the new Woodall book.....one in Palestine and one in Buffalo. Here they are:

Buffalo Campground and RV Park
Full hook-ups, laundry, tents/RV's etc
Buffalo TX

Hwy 155 RV Park
Features same as above
Palestine, TX
Kirk

CUBS:

'49

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:50 pm

Ok, we're starting to get close. :lol: I would like to get a tentative head count for meal planning.
If you're planning on making it please send me a pm or an e-mail with a request read receipt.
I'm stoked :!: :!:
8)

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:14 pm

Donny...request read receipt :?:

Anyway, you know I'm coming and bringing Kacy, Kelsie, and Landon.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:36 pm

For those that are planning on making the Texas Tumble I would still like to get a close head count. If you haven't already, please send me a P/M or an e-mail. For those of you that have responded, thank you.
If you are planning on coming we just may have a SPECIAL quest appearance. Stay tuned :!:
8)

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:55 pm

Donny M wrote:If you are planning on coming we just may have a SPECIAL quest appearance. Stay tuned :!:
8)

:roll: Willie Nelson Gonna Show`up :?: 8)
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:01 am

johnbron wrote:
Donny M wrote:If you are planning on coming we just may have a SPECIAL quest appearance. Stay tuned :!:
8)

:roll: Willie Nelson Gonna Show`up :?: 8)

JB,
You'll just have to jump in that new truck of yours and find out for yourself, cause I ain't tellin :!: :lol:
8)

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:05 am

Willie will be at Billy Bob's that day.

Return to “Farmall Cub”