This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Vote on Board

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Which message board should we use?

Old Board
21%
This board (phpBB)
72%
Keep looking
7%

Total votes: 76

Greg
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Greg » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:11 pm

I am beginning to learn to use it, I kinda like the way it puts the threads with new messages at the top when I come back to it. Give us all a little time and I think we will do ok with it.

Greg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

DARNETTX
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby DARNETTX » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:44 am

I like the new board. It has more features than the old one and once you get used to it I believe everyone will like it better to. Should be able to expand more if you have to. :D

Dan Robertson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47421
eBay ID: gotowin
Tractors Owned: 55 cub,
74 cub,
Cub Cadet 1515,
Case 580B TLB,
53 Ford Jubilee,
MF 271XE,
JD 3130,
JD gater

Postby Dan Robertson » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:27 pm

I think it is going to work okay, especially after we all get the hang of manuevering around on the site. :roll: I do like the background color choices, and being able to read multiple posts without having to open each one separately.
Dan Robertson

Jeff
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jeff » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:47 pm

OK, I've been tryin it for nearly a week now and have not gone back to the old format in several days. Me thinks me likes it. Just a few bugs to work out as there always is even with these old cubs. I vote for this format :lol: jk

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:50 pm

Dennis:

This is my second kick at the cat. As you can see by my posts I have been using both boards. I like them both - but - and folks don't shoot me! :) I much prefer this format hands down.

Judging by the traffic here as well, compared to the old board, I think everyone is getting used to it. Also judging by some of the experiments with fonts, colours, and the almost ritualistic use of the signature line - I think everybody prefers this one too!

I think you got a hot one.....

Also, as more features get added it will be a lot more fun I think.

The possibility of topic lists is interesting, but I think I agree with Jim on this one, it will get confusing... we just need to be as clear as possible on the topic title.... and if we change topics in the middle of the thread, reflect that in the subject line....

Keep up the good work Dennis, I know we all appreciate it, I do! :)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Postby Brent » Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:51 am

Dennis,
The more I use the new board the more I like it. Really no harder to use than the old board once you get use to it. My vote is to go with it. One question, which I might answer myself after I post this, is: why do you have to enter subject each time you post a reply? Old board picked up subject. See I can even make red things. Now if I can just figure out how to send a picture I'll have it made. Well I did answer myself on that one, it does pick up subject.

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill
Circle of Safety: Y

This Old Bird Votes "YES" on the NEW Board !

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:44 am

Dennis My Friend, you've got the 'Country' YES VOTE for this NEW board :D Although I'm still putterin' around with it (as I suspect MOST of us are) :? This NEW format seems to be more adjustable to the user and gives you a lot more options :wink: THANKS for letting us have the input on BOTH systems :D
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Return to “Farmall Cub”