This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help with Touch Control

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1Sarge
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38851
Tractors Owned: '52 Cub
'61 Cub
Ford 2000
8N Ford
L2550 Kubota
Circle of Safety: Y

Help with Touch Control

Postby 1Sarge » Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 pm

I have a problem with the touch control on my '61 F Cub. It was leaking so I did a partial rebuild a while back installing most of the O rings but did not tear it down completely. I have used it some since and only with a rear mounted planter and really did not notice a problem until today. I mounted the lay-off bar on the front cultivators and noticed the lift was leaking down rather fast with the tractor running for a couple inches and then would lift back to the original position and then leak back down again. Does anyone have an idea what is causing this? I replaced the lift piston O ring and control valve O ring along with a few others when I repaired it. Thanks for any help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Help with Touch Control

Postby tst » Mon May 11, 2020 9:49 pm

is it low on fluid?

1Sarge