This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fouled Plugs

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 pm

Bill, You were using the wrong plug if your Gravely has the 7.6 engine. It takes Champion H8C or H10C, which has a longer reach than the J8C.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:28 am

Carl, the other day I was over at Earl's and we sampled his fleet. Some had the H10C and one had the J8C. I had a J8C already at the house thats why we put it in. Now I did gauge up the 2 plugs and I can't see the difference in reach but now that you mention it I'm going to look at them again. The Autolite was a cross to the J8C and it seems work great. Thanks for the info.