This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Is there a 6 volt trickle charger?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:26 pm

I was ar Walmart today, and the one in John Niekamp's picture above is $17.48.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:42 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:I was ar Walmart today, and the one in John Niekamp's picture above is $17.48.

I noticed that as well John. I also found a Schumacher 6/4/2 Amp Battery Charger 6/12 Volt with FREE SHIPPING on EBay with free shipping for $17.95. He says they are returns from a major retailer (what ever that may mean) I am about half tempted buying one just for the heck, just don't know why I need YET another battery charger, LOL I guess it wouldn't be bad to have an automatic charger however.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-6-4-2-Am ... dZViewItem

John
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:09 pm

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I found an inexpensive trickle charger at the local motorcycle shop. They seemed to be happy to get rid of it since most newer bikes take 12 V. Bob

Return to “Farmall Cub”