This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

hydraulic touch control

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hanovertom
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 23005

hydraulic touch control

Postby Hanovertom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:52 am

Its driving me crazy
This is the first version981 R1
Unit has no lift power, with no load the rock shaft will go to the lift position, but will not go "down" without help.Testing with a pressure guage, it will show approx 20 lbs pressure, which the manual says is correct in static position. I have replaced the pump with a rebuilt, and I made a test manifold and bench tested with an elictric drill which I could get up to about 1000 lbs,

I have installed a kit with all new o rings. The trouble shooting chart says it may be failure og the regulater valve. I thought the spring may be weak and replaced, no help. The pressure valve piston, the pin in the center only rotates. Is it supposed to move in or out?

Any Ideas?

Tom Link
thomasllink@verizon.net