This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wagner 45 L Loader

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
LeoM
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 32713
Tractors Owned: FARMALL FORUM
1966 Cub w/ IH 1000 Loader
1958 LoBoy w/ Wagner 45 Loader
1952 Cub w/ Woods 48" Bush Hog
1948 Super A w/ Finish Mower
1944 A w/ 3 Point Hitch
Circle of Safety: Y

Wagner 45 L Loader

Postby LeoM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:33 pm

I'm in the process of rebuilding a LoBoy with a Wagner 45-L loader. It sat for a number of years in a barn with worn out and broken hoses. I got the bucket tilt cylinder freed up and stroked it with shop air. It appears to be operable. I couldn't get either of the lift cylinders to move (rotate or stroke). 1 gland nut turned a little and will probably be relatively easy to remove. The other is stuck tight. I have no assembly drawing and could not locate one. Should I be able to stroke the lift cylinder piston with 100 psi air pressure ? Are there any precautions necessary to remove the gland nut ie; retracting spring etc. ? Should I be able to rotate the rod in the cylinder ?