This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

considering a Cub purchase

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IHPWR
Zip Code: 62684
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: considering a Cub purchase

Postby IHPWR » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:26 am

If you are mechanically abled, make low offer and buy it. If not, take others advice and look around for good runner. I paid 1200 for good runner, turned out it was not maintained all that well, but looked good. I ended up restoring everything but trans and pto. If I have issues with them if future I will do them also. I certainly did not need to do all that I did, more of a want, because its enjoyable. Just remember, just because it looks good, doesnt mean there wont be hidden problems

Monk89
Zip Code: 44024

Re: considering a Cub purchase

Postby Monk89 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:04 am

I bought a 1967 running, body in meh shape, with front plow for $500 in cash and $500 in silver [at that time, 25 oucnes]. Off of face book market place. These are really cool tractors and are really easy to work on. Check out FB Marketplace before pulling the trigger on one not running. in the mid 60s they changed over to the 12v system which makes life easlier imho.