This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Tool Bar

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cooter
Zip Code: 07070

Cub Tool Bar

Postby Cooter » Wed May 08, 2024 9:59 am

Hello all, was looking for a tool bar for my cub. I see it called different things. Middle buster tool bar, 174 planter runner tool bar. It’s IH part # 512 624 R2 if that helps. I’m hoping to find one pretty quickly(God willing) as it is something that is driving my decision on what type of planter to buy. Anyway I will attach a picture as well. Thanks Bob 609-364-1455 call with message or text me
Attachments
IMG_2633.jpeg

tinnerjohn
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44491
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub, 42 Farmall H 49 Ford 8N (FIL's tractor) and a yard full of implements for them 51 Chevy 3100 PU
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Tool Bar

Postby tinnerjohn » Wed May 08, 2024 6:17 pm

I found one by searching layoff bar, I have one, I mount a wide shovel for potato rows, the two spear points at 18" for beans, etc. Works great.

Cooter
Zip Code: 07070

Re: Cub Tool Bar

Postby Cooter » Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 pm

I checked those listings and unfortunately they are sold out for an original. Thanks for looking. Keep me posted if you see one for sale. Bob